Current Jobs for Graduates job bulletins provide fresh, entry-level job vacancies in the often-overlooked fields of liberal arts and the arts & humanities. Each bulletin contains hundreds of current vacancies, all with direct links to the original posting for further information and application instructions, and all FREE to job seekers everywhere.
Current Jobs is committed to meeting the needs of a very specific group: liberal arts entry-level job seekers. Our editors hunt down new, hard-to-find positions that often elude more generalized job boards and resume posting sites. They then take that information, cull it down to the most important facts, and put it all in one place for easy access. In addition, we’ve pre-designed custom job scrolls offering up-to-the-minute entry level vacancies in the most commonly search areas and titles. Your job search becomes greatly enhanced by:
- Allowing you to spend your time and energy on applying, not searching
- Eliminating jobs that have no relevance to your field
- Introducing you to positions and titles that you didn’t even realize you were qualified for
- Giving you instant access to an expanded search engine for new job categories or titles that you’d like to explore further
If you’re looking for a job as a CEO of a large firm, we’re not for you. But if you’re seeking an entry-level position requiring little to no experience, you’ll find Current Jobs bulletins invaluable. Whether you’ve just graduated, have a couple of years experience under your belt, or are a seasoned professional looking to switch careers, Current Jobs will help you find a position in your liberal arts field.
We offer eight different job and internship databases to assist in your job search. Click on the title for further information:
- CURRENT JOBS IN LIBERAL ARTS – Our most popular and broadest job database, listing vacancies in a wide variety of liberal arts areas
- CURRENT JOBS IN WRITING, EDITING & COMMUNICATIONS – Focusing on vacancies in writing, editing, media, and all communications fields
- CURRENT JOBS IN MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS – Lists professional office vacancies appropriate for liberal arts and humanities-focused graduates
- CURRENT JOBS IN EDUCATION – Provides teaching and administrative job vacancies in educational settings
- CURRENT JOBS INTERNATIONAL – Lists vacancies in liberal arts fields worldwide, with a special focus on foreign languages
- CURRENT JOBS IN ART – Covers vacancies in all visual arts fields, including applied arts, art education and art history
- CURRENT JOBS IN PERFORMING ARTS – Lists positions in all performing arts and radio/TV/film disciplines, with a focus on administrative and management careers
- CURRENT INTERNSHIPS IN LIBERAL ARTS – Lists all types of internships, fellowships & co-ops in all liberal arts disciplines
Narrow your search to your specific wants, or check them all out to see everything your degree has to offer.