Current Jobs International lists entry-level or early career job vacancies in all liberal arts fields in international organizations, language schools, companies with significant overseas operations, and U.S. companies that require foreign languages. Many positions require foreign language skills or the potential to learn a language.
Applicable Majors and related degrees or fields:
|American Studies||Bilingual Education||Classical Languages|
|English/Writing||Foreign Languages||Foreign Studies|
|International Business||Liberal Arts/Humanities||Literature|
|Modern Languages||Religious Studies||TESOL/TEFL|
|Anthropology||Intercultural Communication||General Studies|
- The database is updated constantly with new jobs, plus check out the Editor’s Picks for more unique vacancies.
- The jobs we list focus on entry-level or early career positions for candidates with college/university degrees and requiring either no experience or no more than 1-2 years experience, most of which could be obtained while working in college or through an internship.
- We seek out a wide variety of job titles, to educate users on the possible career paths with their degree. If a particular title is intriguing, click on the “More Like This” button to perform an advanced internet search for similar jobs.
- Vacancies listed are worldwide, including some within the U.S. that have a foreign language requirement.
- Applying: Each job vacancy listed includes a link for more information and to apply directly. No middleman interference or fees apply.